1. No line voltage,trenching,or metering.
2. No power outages.
3. Battery backup for cloudy or rainy days.
4. Distributed light and power - no single point of failure for enhanced security.
5. Easy to install with quick connect plugs - less than 1 hour.
6. No scheduled maintenance for up to five years.
7. No cost of replacing concrete,asphalt or landscaping.
8. No cost of transformers or meters to be added for electric service.
9. Qualify for savings from various state and federal taxes and incentiveses.
10. No monthly electric bills.
11. Controlled charging to prolong battery service life.
12. Long-life PV modules with more than 25 years of power generation capacity.
13. Environmentally friendly - 100% powered by the sun,solar panels reduce fossil fuel consumption,eliminating pollution.
14. Self-contained solution - Light on/off controlled by automatic daylight sensing or hour preset,no running or maintenance cost.
15. Better light source - LED lights feature cool white light without flickering and higher brightness than sodium lights
16. Safe 12 volt/24 volt circuit,no risk of electric shock.
Lumen Output (+/- 5%)
100-240V /277V AC
-40 ºC to +50 ºC
Minimum 80 CRI
Solar Powered LED Street Lights can be used for outdoor lighting such as highways, main roads, secondary roads, squares, parks, schools, industrial and mining enterprises, residential areas.
HOW SOLAR LIGHTS WORK
When the sun shines on the surface of the solar panel, the photovoltaic effect of the solar panel generates electricity.
The electrical energy is transmitted to the controller through the wire, and the controller detects the voltage of the battery and performs charging.
At night, the light gradually weakens. The working voltage of the solar panel and the working current are continuously decreased. When the working voltage is lower than the charging voltage specified by the controller, the solar panel is charged.
At the same time, the discharge begins until the voltage generated by the solar panel on the next day is greater than the voltage specified by the controller, and the discharge ends.