1. Easy installation no wiring required.
2. Low installation cost.
3. Vandal and theft-resistant components and hardware.
4. NO wiring run from the grid.
5. NO cuts through existing roads,sidewalks or landscaping.
6. NO Maintenance.
7. All parts are corrosion resistant.
8. NO Utility bill.
9. Maintenance Free Batteries!
10. Better Color Rendition & Night time Visibility.
11. No Warm-Up or Cold Start Problems.
12. Component lifetime of 25+ years.
1. Applied to urban sub-trunk roads and residential roads and sidewalk lighting.
2. For the landscape lamp,courtyard lighting.
3. Applies to solar and wind-powered lighting.
WHY WE DEVELOP THIS PRODUCT
In the dark depths of winter, there's nothing like a sunny day to set your spirits soaring. Trees and flowers reachfor the sky, cats bask in the warm sunlight, and even humans take time to sit in gardens or stroll along the beach.
The message is clear: everything living loves natural light! So wouldn't it be great if we could use more of it in our buildings instead of the sterile, artificial electric light we usually have to put up with? Windows and skylights are great for this, but they can't always get light deep into large commercial buildings such as stores and warehouses, and they may not give enough lighting on dull days. A relatively new idea called hybrid solar lighting (HSL) aims to solve these problems. Here's how it works!