Solar Street Lamp
- Feb 25, 2020-
Solar street lamp:
1. It is easy to install, no need to lay complex lines, only need a cement base, and fix it with screws.
2. There is no electricity charge. Solar street lamp is a one-time investment without maintenance cost. It will recover investment cost and long-term income in three years or so.
3. There is no potential safety hazard. The safe DC power of less than 36V is used for solar lamps, so there will be no safety problem.
4. The service life of the main components of solar street lamp - solar panel is 25 years; the average service life of super bright LED is more than 50000 hours; the service life of special solar battery is 5-7 years.
5. Green environmental protection can add new selling points for the development and promotion of noble ecological community; reduce the cost of property management and the public share of the owners.
Advantages of LED street light
Traditional street light:
1. The installation and operation procedures are complex, and cables need to be laid. A large number of foundation works, such as excavation of cable trench, laying of concealed pipes, threading in pipes, backfilling, etc., and long-term installation and commissioning are required. The terrain and line requirements are complex, and labor and auxiliary material costs are high.
2. The electric charge is very high. The municipal circuit lamp is easy to use 250W or 400W sodium lamp, and the electric charge required for perennial use is also very considerable. Moreover, the line and other configuration should be maintained or replaced continuously for a long time, and the maintenance cost is increasing year by year.
3. There are potential safety hazards, which are caused by the construction quality, landscape engineering transformation, material, abnormal power supply, conflict of water and electrical pipelines, etc.
4. The average service life of municipal circuit lamp is about 10000 hours, and the longer the service life is, the greater the aging degree of pipeline is.
5. The larger the scale is, the higher the relevant cost of the city circuit lamp installation is, and the total investment will be higher than the solar street lamp. In addition, the annual loss of cable stolen is not estimated.